Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- Year-End Tax Planning for Business Owners -
- There’s Still Time to Claim the Employee Retention Credit. What is it, and How to Qualify - The Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) can still be a critical lifeline for eligible businesses struggling to emerge from the havoc of COVID. Learn how it may help your business.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.