Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- Five Ways a Financial Advisor can Help Your Small Business - Good financial advisors have the skill and expertise to discover gaps in the financial management of your business. Here are 5 ways they can help you.
- Is Telework Becoming Essential for Small Businesses? - Businesses have found they can increase productivity, employee retention, and profits with a properly structured telework regimen. Here are the facts about telework for small business.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.