Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- You Can Still Override the 5-Year Rule on inherited 401k Accounts, But You Need to Act Now - The CARES Act extended the time period from 5 6 years to empty out an inherited retirement account. But time is running out. Learn what you need to do.
- Will Your Business be the Next Ransomware Victim? - The size of your business does not matter. You could be a target for a ransomware or other cyberattacks. What should you do?
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.