Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- Strategies for Optimizing Remote Worker Productivity - Businesses can optimize remote worker productivity utilizing these suggested strategies, such as strong leadership and frequent communications with their employees.
- LLC or S-Corp, How to Choose the Right Business Structure - Know the key differences in business structures and which is right for your business. There are significant legal and tax implications. Here is some basic information to help you get started.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.